DOWNLOAD LINK DotaHIT vo.999r4
Danat speaks about the software:
“I’m working on a program, which would calculate various data about your hero. For example, I want my program to be able to show the actual increase in dps of your hero, if he had learned some skill that gives him bonus damage, show total spell resistance, EHP and everything else that is possible to calculate and useful to know about your hero. I do that only because i dislike (nothing personal ) other dota-oriented programs that i have seen.”
CustomKeys generation. You can now generate your CustomKeys.txt using the DotaHIT’s user interface
Image Extraction. With this you can extract images (hero/skill/item) from the DotA map.
Data dump. This is useful when you want to view DotA map’s database (heroes, items and abilities).
Replay Parser. Opens replay files (*.w3g) and displays some information about the game: host, players, heroes, line-ups, chat-log, kill-log, skill/item order, wards and, if possible, kills/deaths/creeps/denies list.
Replay Parser/Replay Finder. A tool built in replay parser that allows searching for replays that contain specific players, heroes or both.
Fixed for 6.60
Now even if the jass script cannot be parsed correctly (usual reason of a crash on new dota maps) DotaHIT will still be able to do some simple stuff like DataDump.
Added a note on detail-mode switch on hero abilities. You can disable this in Settings.
Changed link in About to this topic.
Fixed for 6.58
CustomKeys Generator can now also save command hotkeys (move, stop, attack, etc.)
fixed ‘Properties’ to show map description correctly for 6.57 as well
added ‘Kill Log’ tab page to replay parser. it shows you the kill log in format: <time> <killer> <victim>. Works only for replays with map version >= 6.54b
Time of kill is also highlighted if its less than 8 seconds comparing to previous kill in the log (this helps locating double/triple kills, major battles, etc.). Should be useful for movie-makers.
implemented Replay Finder feature located in ‘Extras’->’Replay Parser’->’Tools’->’Replay Finder’. You can search for replays with specific players, heroes or both.
fixed a few minor bugs with replay parser
fixed a bug with Chinese/Korean characters being displayed incorrectly
added “font replacements” feature in “Settings…”. I recommend using “MS Sans Serif” instead of “Arial” if you get ugly characters with Chinese/Korean maps.
Added a red/green background in replay Statistics for Sentinel/Scourge players.
Replay Parser can now export chatlog/killog/statistics from replay file into text file.
Fixed some bugs related to cross-thread operations
Added ‘DotA map’->’Properties’ menu item. You can view map description, preview image and loading screen there.
fixed player chatlog (now displays messages properly) and changed the background color for more readability
fixed a bug with not being able to buy Magic Stick
fixed CustomKeys Generator. I think it should work correctly for all skills now, unless i missed some rare cases.
fixed a bug with Dragon Blood (Dragon Knight) armor bonus
replay parser now uses parser data described in 6.54b changelog to display kills/deaths/creeps/denies info. CK/CD data doesnt seem to be always present in the replay though.
improved chatlog. it now shows who paused/resumed/left/saved the game.
Fixed replay parser to detect player lanes more accurately (works for -cm mode now also)
————-[ 0.999l ]———–
Nothing . Just a bug fix to prevent crash when opening 6.55.
————-[ 0.999h ]———-
Added new features – ability cooldown and activity time. This is still experimental. Not all skills will go on cooldown. To use this you must left-click on the hero skill icon in default research mode. Toggling abilities is done via Shift+click now (just like in Fast research mode).
Fixed bugs that caused crash when opening 6.52
Added an unfinished feature – “Units” Form. Try it out if you want .
Extras->Replay Parser screenshot:
1. You need to have Warcraft III installed on your pc. This is because my program uses it’s datafiles. War3 installation path is determined through registry, so you don’t have to specify it manually. If War3 is not installed, then my program wouldn’t be able to load maps correctly.
2. Since my program is written in C#, you need to have .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer (see link below).
.Net Framework 2.0 download page (dotnetfx.exe – 22,4 mb)
Tell me if my program does not run after installing this version of framework. Btw, some programs install FW2.0 automatically in order for them to work, so you might already have it installed on your pc.
[PROJECT ON GOOGLE CODE]
DotaHIT is now being developed not just by me, so it’s easier to use some online project hosting services to share its source code.
This is where you can download the most recent version of dotahit available (including some experimental versions). Additionaly you can post your suggestions, report bugs, etc. in the “Issues” tab of the project page.
Note: if you want to download the source code from the project page, switch to “Source” tab and use the url you see (“…/svn/trunk/”) with some “SVN tool” (search for this in google) which will automatically download every source file found.
This is a sample project of a plugin for DotaHIT Replay Parser.
It does almost the same things as the default replay export (hero bbcode and name), but now you can easily modify the source code so that it will display information as you want it without studying the full source code of DotaHIT.
DotaHIT plugins have almost full access to DotaHIT’s core variables so you can extract any data you want from the replay (lanes, chatlog, killog, apm, creepstats, etc.).
[PAID IMPLEMENTATION OF FEATURES]
Okay the reason i created this section is because currently DotaHIT development progress is slow. As you can notice, I’ve tried to fix that by cooperating with another programmer but it didnt work out. Personally I dont have enough motivation to spend most of my free time on DotaHIT – I always have more interesting things in mind , besides, DotaHIT already does more than enough for my needs. So, I’ve decided to suggest another way of speeding up DotaHIT development – paid implementation of features. That is, you pay me money and I implement the feature you would like to have in DotaHIT. It’s not that I’m making DotaHIT a paid tool or smth, its just that money could be the only thing that can keep my motivation to spend free time on DotaHIT development. Here are the general rules to this:
1. You can suggest any feature you want. Even the most boring ones that I would never consider otherwise . As long as it doesnt screw up DotaHIT intereface, does not conflict with its other features, and is in the “spirit” of DotaHIT , its fine.
2. The average price for a feature will be smth like 30$. If the feature is too small and easy to code then try to suggest more features so that overall they will be worth the 30$ price. Its just that I’m lazy to code small feature for 5$, but coding six small features for 30$ total is fine. If the feature is very useful and needed for DotaHIT (only i will decide that ofc ) then i will do it for free (because I should probably have enough motivation w/o money).
3. Paid features can be discussed via my ICQ:194582102 (or via PM on this forum if you have troubles with that). Btw my timezone is GMT+2 and I’m usually online from 12:00 AM – 11:00 PM. I will tell you how much time will it take me to implement this feature and how much will it cost (~30$ imo for one big feature or a pack of small features). Then after all is settled, you pay me first, then i do the work (i dont know if i can trust ya ).
4. All the features I do for money will be available for everyone in the next DotaHIT release, meaning I will not do any “private” versions of DotaHIT. If needed I can quickly release next version so that “customer” will get a hold of his ordered feature asap
5. I can only use WebMoney service for online payment in my country, so make sure you have an account there.
6. It is possible to pay half of the price (or w/e you can) and then waiting for someone else to pay the rest. I will then make a TO-DO list of features waiting to be fully payed, so other people will decide if they want to support specific feature development. When the feature will be fully payed I’ll start working. Though you risk at ending up w/o money (don’t forget about commission fee for transfering money back in online payment services) and feature if noone else would support it enough.