PC WORLD EDITOR CHANGES
– Increased max map file size from 4 MB to 8 MB.
– Added the ability to store hashtable handles in a hashtable.
– Added GetSpellTargetX and GetSpellTargetY natives.
– Added a new base handle type “Agent” of which many types now extend from.
– Added a SaveAgentHandle native which can be used for saving most handle types.
– Added a JASS optimization dealing with global variable change events.
– Fixed a few false positives caused by the “return bug” fix.
– Fixed a crash related to hashtable reference counting.
– “Shadowing” global variables with local variables no longer is possible.
– Fixed a type conversion dealing with operators (i.e. adding a handle with an integer).