A magic missile is thrown at an enemy unit, causing damage.Stuns for 1.75 seconds.
Mana Cost: 95/110/125/140
Cooldown: 10 secs
Casting Range: 500
Damage Dealt: 100/175/250/325 (Magical)
– Full effect on a unit in “Ghost” form (Target unit takes 44% extra damage if Ghost Scepter is activated.)
– Casting range is 500 and range buffer is 300 i.e. if the target gets out of 800 range before the projectile is launched, the spell casting will stop.
– Projectile speed is 1250.
– Can be dodged by blink.
Shendelzare lets loose a wicked cry, terrorizing nearby enemy units. Their armor and damage are reduced.
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 15 secs
Casting Range: 1400
Duration: 20 secs
Armor Reduction: 2/3/4/5
Damage: 25/50/75/100 (Magical)
– Does not decrease raw damage from items.
– Gives vision as it moves forward.
– The duration of vision is 3 secs.
– Use vision for nether swap.
Increases her and nearby units’ damage
Effect: Increases 12%/20%/28%/36% damage.
– 900 AoE
– Does not increase damage from raw damage items.
– If Vengeful is invisible, it will affect no other unit except herself.
Instantaneously swaps positions with the target hero.
Mana Cost: 100/150/200
Cooldown: 45 secs.
Casting Range: 600/900/1200
– Has a ministun… interrupts channeling. Stops channeling of allies also.
– You can swap a unit inside Chronosphere.
– Cancelled by Linken’s Sphere.
– Aghanim Scepter reduces cooldown to 10 secs.
– Destroy all trees within a 300 AoE of Vengeful and Target.
– Goes through magical immunity (Doesn’t care if the unit is avatared)
– Nether Strike can negate Panda’s primal split and Spiritbreaker’s nether strike if used just before he uses it.
Tips on Vengeful (provided by the -tips command)
– Cheap items such as Bracers, Bottle and Magic Stick help give Vengeful Spirit what she needs to use Magic Missile and Swap safely and frequently.
– By getting Magic Missile first, Vengeful Spirit should take advantage of this powerful stun by moving around the map instead of simply farming in a lane.
– It sometimes a good idea to save the Command Aura for later in the game when it will give your team more damage.
– Wave of Terror is used to provide sight, giving you vision over an area or providing an opportunity to use Swap.
– Swap will allow you to isolate a key hero on their team, sometimes your sacrifice is needed to win the battle and maybe even the game.