Skill Description: [Hero: Luna Moonfang]
Allows Luna to attack extra enemies with each Glaive attack. Each enemy struck beyond the first incurs a 35% damage loss, per unit.
Level 1 – Luna hits 2 enemies with every attack.
Level 2 – Luna hits 3 enemies with every attack.
Level 3 – Luna hits 4 enemies with every attack.
Level 4 – Luna hits 5 enemies with every attack.
– The AoE of each bounce is 500 i.e. after each bounce, the glaive searches for a target in 500 AoE around the last bounce location.
– The damage by glaives reduces by 35% each bounce. So, the damage done by the each glaive would be:
1st target: 100% (Primary)
2nd target: 65% (Glaive 1)
3rd target: 42.3% (Glaive2)
4th target: 27.5% (Glaive 3)
5th target: 17.9% (Glaive 4)
– Glaive damage is not reduced by the armor values of previous target(s). However, it is reduced by the armor vlaue of glaive target.
1. Illusions benefit from this skill.
2. Glaives do not hit invisible/decrepified/invulnerable units.
3. If the main target evades the attack, no glaives are produced. However, glaives cannot be evaded.
4. Glaives cannot bounce back on a previous target unless your IAS (attack speed basically) is so high that you attack before glaives of your last attack finish bouncing.
5. Glaives do not lifesteal. You can lifesteal only from your primary target.
6. No glaives are produced when you hit a critical strike (buriza/crystalys) or bash (cranium/MKB).
7. The only orb that can work on Luna is Lifesteal. Items like Sange&Yasha/Stygian/Maelstorm cause Luna’s attack to malfunction. But these items can be used after you make lifesteal because lifesteal overrides all other orbs. Note, that the orb effects from these items will still be unused. [However, the only item of these that makes sense to me after lifesteal is Sange&Yasha (for the bonus movespeed). But prefer manta over S&Y.]
8. Items like diffusal/manta/eye of skadi will not have their orb effect/buff placer added to luna’s attack but they do not make her attack malfunction.